Sunday 7 April 2013

What's New With Nuu?

So, my digital drawings went on the back burner due to my tablet breaking (Memo: electronics tablet + magnets = sad Nuu and broken stuff) and life got in the way of my silly blog. However, on my birthday I received another brand new tablet and got doodling straight away! But again, I managed to get busy doing nothing and forgot all about this place. 

Whilst I've been away a lot has happened. I've grown to learn that you should only do what really makes you happy. I've been pushed into wasting my time on things that won't help me or my passions develop and I regret not standing up for myself more. Now it's time for me to be selfish and do what I want, so I can be happy!

Nuu's new look!


In that time I've rediscovered my inner child and my love for old cartoons, anime, toys, dolls and games. I decided that as a small (but obviously going to turn into a huge) project I'd review in detail all the things I've rediscovered so I can see all the small details that often get overlooked and appreciate them more. 

In addition to random ramblings and doodles I'll be looking more specifically at: Sailor Moon anime, manga, toys, dolls and props, Monster High Dolls, Lalaloopsy, Cutie Pops, La Dee Da, Bratzillaz, Winx dolls and cartoons, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, nostalgic movies, films and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment